If you plan to study long-term with us, you may apply for an ED Visa. To gain the visa, you have to bring a letter of acceptance from our school to apply at a Thai Consulate office outside of Thailand. To make this letter, we need your informations as followed:|
1. Your name as shown in your passport.
2. Your passport number.
3. Your present mailing address.
4. Fax number if available.
5. Planned date of arrival to study full-time.
6. Number of months planning to study full-time.
7. Location of Consulate where you wish to apply.
Send this information to us via e-mail, fax, or post and we will process the letter for you. Once you have the letter from us, you may apply for an "ED" Visa at any Thai Consulate or Thai Embassy. When you arrive in Thailand, you may bring your passport to us in order to process a student visa which can be valid for up to one year and renewable for a maximum of one year.